Saturday 17 February 2018

1 WEEK


Reflections concerning the first week's challenges:

First week is almost over and I have successfully completed the challenges. 

I'm an English teacher at Luther King (La Laguna) school in Tenerife and  I teach my subject at secondary level , I also teach Geography subject and Music. This is a bilingual school and we prepare students to achieve the official Cambridge certification. We are using the iPad device in the classroom. A Great experience! We started 2 years ago.
But we , as teachers, should make them more conscious of the IPads improvements when they have to study, make projects, share ideas with their partners, presentations, work in groups. The iPad is an excellent tool for learning faster and adaptable to each student’s rhythm of working. Nowdays, students are demanding the use of new technologies in the classroom. Let’s teach them How to use it properly!
 ... and I will try to develope a strategy for achieving this goal or at least get a hint of it in this MOOC.

See you next week, with new challenges.


No comments:

Post a Comment