Wednesday 21 February 2018

2nd Week
 Travelling around, reading the suggested material given in the MOOC,surfing in the web, investigating all around I discovered Credly.
Credly
I really liked it. It surprised me. How you can design your own badge for student's in five minutes. First, you should have an account, very simple way to be a member. And “voilà”! You are in.
And also you receive a badge for being  an active member. Look, this is mine:


I am just starting with the design of my first badge. I started designing it in http://www.makebadg.es/# and then, I adjusted in Credly. This was the result:
I used the shield of our school to make it former, and more official, and thinking in the collaborative process we are working and developing in our classes, Good Helper was an excellent option.

* How can digital badges motivate my students?

It is a way to recognize they form part of a group  and badges are also a way of gamification and focus students in  the classroom.
A high MOTIVATION for students when they get a badge after a well-done work, or great effort to reach  final result. And when teachers get a badge or certification after doing a course or test, it becomes them highly motivated for continuing doing a great work, that is TEACHING,COACHING.
I am in the way😊


1 comment:

  1. Hi Coromoto! So nice to know we both prepare students who sit Cambridge exams!. Also, I´d like to add that the badge you designed is fantastic to motivate children and Credly is a great tool.(especially because you can get one whenever you participate) Who doesn´t like to be rewarded! Children DO!

    ReplyDelete