Saturday 17 February 2018

Hello dear teachers!
My name is Coromoto and I live in Tenerife, Canary Islands. I teach English as a foreign language in a bilingual school in the north of the island. I love teaching, I love My job. I like learning about new methods and resources used by other teachers in different schools in orden to improve myself every day in the classroom.  I share a picture of me in a plane, And the stickers I have chosen are biscuits, a suitcase, family and party....that’s because I like cooking, travelling, I have a lovely family and 


I enjoy preparing feasts for others. Glad to take part of this community of teachers!



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting, Coromoto! I also work at a school where students sit Cambridge Exams and get very excited about that! Sometimes they do better in English than in other subjects in Spanish. Congrats on your finishing the 1st week!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Coromoto! I left a comment on the 18th but I deleted it because power went down here!. Above this message you will find my complete feedback. Super job!

    ReplyDelete