Wednesday 7 March 2018

4th Week, 1st Challenge...My Teacher survival kit
https://www.thinglink.com/scene/1027700043764727809

My backpack which is actually more or less the same as the one on the picture I uploaded in the ThingLink presentation . It's durable, waterproof and has been a faithful companion in all my teaching years.
Notebooks & books for obvious reasons. When notebooks are too big to fit in my -already packed- bag, I go for post-it notes, white papers.
Pens, pencils, highlighters and art supplies for projects, crafts and lots of creative things, inventions.
Plans A, B, C, D or no plan at all because our classes are lively organisms who function in their own ways so I never stick to one plan only, I like to change from one year to another.
     Web tools & technology because I love tech-creating and seeing my students experiment with technology, new apps which help me for my classes, and help students in their learning.
Stickers and rewards because of the proud smiles on their faces/
Extra activities for early finishers or elaboration activities on existing book tasks.
A big smile ALWAYS in my classes and a passion, enthusiasm for teaching!



No comments:

Post a Comment